1. How do I get my TPTL Online password reset
If you have forgotten your password you will need to phone us during business hours to have it reset.
If you suspect another person has become aware of your password then you should ring us immediately to organise for it to be changed. Our 1300 138 044 number is answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. What do I do if I lose my token device or believe it is stolen?
If you either lose your token or suspect another person has stolen it then you should ring us immediately to organise for your Online Access to be suspended and a new token device issued. Our 1300 138 044 number is answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
3. Is TPTL Online secure?
We use a range of security techniques to help provide the best Internet security for TPTL Online.
There are also things you should do to minimise your exposure to Internet security threats so please familiarise yourself with the Protect Your Online Access page.
4. Do I need any special software or hardware to access TPTL Online?
For detail on what is required please see Software Requirements & Settings
5. Why won’t the system accept the one-time password generated by my token device?
If you are having trouble with the system accepting the one-time-password generated by your TPTL Online token device, please ensure:
- You are using a Verisign ID Protection token that is registered with us for use with TPTL Online. Refer to the picture below which shows the words Verisign ID Protection and the logo (tick) which indicates this is a supported token device type.
- You have the token the right way up when you read the number. The token password should be read left to right device when the Versign logo and text is positioned at the bottom as per the below picture.
If you are still having trouble please phone us during business hours to discuss with a TPTL staff member.
6. Can I use a token device I already have for use with another Internet site?
If the token device you have is branded as a Verisign ID Protection token then yes there is potentially the opportunity for you to use that same token device for accessing TPTL Online so please advise our staff when registering for TPTL Online.
7. Can I use the token device supplied by TPTL to access other organisation’s Internet sites that also use token devices?
If the other Internet site you want to use your token device with also subscribes to the Verisign ID Protection (VIP) facility then yes there is potentially the opportunity for you to use your TPTL token device. To view a list of VIP members go to this site https://idprotect.verisign.com/wheretouse.v
8. Why aren’t all of my account holdings showing when I log into TPTL Online?
By default, none of your account holdings are authorised for accessing online. To enable online access for one or more of your account holdings will require completion of the appropriate Account Authority form so to arrange this please contact one of our branches.
9. Do I have a limit to the amount of money I can transfer per day?
You can transfer up to $100,000 per day between your TPTL account(s) or to your nominated account(s) at another financial institution. You can transfer up to $20,000 per day to any third party account(s).
10. What is the cut-off time for TPTL Online transactions?
The cut-off time for electronic transactions to be actioned is 3pm for all Funds.
Also note that the transaction will also be subject to the redemption waiting periods where applicable.
11. What details do I need to make a payment to another person’s account?
If you wish to make a payment to another person’s account at TPTL or another financial institution in Australia, you will need the following information:
- The payee’s account number;
- A BSB number that is exactly six digits and identifies the financial institution and branch of the payee;
- The payees’ account name; and
If the account number is incorrect, many institutions will not accept the transfer. TPTL will not check these details.
Please note that you cannot transfer funds to a credit card account with another institution.